Family photos are best shared with Fambit
Best use for Fambit is sharing, commenting and showing family photos.
Photos shared with Fambit are private; no-one outside your family will have access to those.
To be installed in phones and tablets
Install ”Fambit” in each iPhone and Android phone.
If you use tablet computers in your family, install ”Fambit Photoframe” to iPads and Android tablets. Read more about Photoframe here.
Many ways to view and share
Fambit has many alternatives for sharing and viewing the photos. Learn more about the features of Fambit.
Fast and easy to use
1) Take a photo and send it with the Fambit-app.
2) Your family will immediately get a notification in their phones.
3) The notification opens the new photo
The viewers can express their opinion about the photo.
4) The sharer will be notified about who has seen the pictures.
Notification of the expressed opinion is immediately delivered to the photographer.
Said by Users
- This has served our family quite a lot and saved us from some confusions :)
- Fambit truly rocks! It really changed our family life! And if you are an Outlook user you can make it visible beside your work calendar, WOW!
- Fambit Texting is a clever way to remind about the child-care shifts in the family circle - grand-parents included. Big thanks!
- I added training schedules from external calendars to Fambit. Now they all are in the same place :-)
- Familyfinder is a real WOW service - shows close enough location of your kid and works just like that also from mobile! More services like this pls!!
- With two kids in the school and one in the nursery, there are dozens of things to remember every week. Without Fambit my children would never have the right sport shoes or birthday presents for their friends at the right time.