Reminders as text messages
Texting can be added to any calendar event in Fambit. Fambit then sends a text message to the right person at the scheduled time. For example, you can order a Texting to your spouse and make sure he/she does not forget to pick up the children from their hobbies.
Texting is available in more than 200 countries. It works with any mobile phone.
Said by Users
- This has served our family quite a lot and saved us from some confusions :)
- Fambit truly rocks! It really changed our family life! And if you are an Outlook user you can make it visible beside your work calendar, WOW!
- Fambit Texting is a clever way to remind about the child-care shifts in the family circle - grand-parents included. Big thanks!
- I added training schedules from external calendars to Fambit. Now they all are in the same place :-)
- Familyfinder is a real WOW service - shows close enough location of your kid and works just like that also from mobile! More services like this pls!!
- With two kids in the school and one in the nursery, there are dozens of things to remember every week. Without Fambit my children would never have the right sport shoes or birthday presents for their friends at the right time.