Who's the hoovering hero this week?
Add tasks for yourself, for another family-member or the the whole family. You can add a goal to a routine task and start collecting points and prizes. The trophy cabinet shows who won the gold medal in dish washing last week!
Tasks managed together
Everybody can create and edit tasks and lists. For example, a shopping list can be complemented by several family-members and when ready, you can send it to a mobile phone as a Texting.
Said by Users
- This has served our family quite a lot and saved us from some confusions :)
- Fambit truly rocks! It really changed our family life! And if you are an Outlook user you can make it visible beside your work calendar, WOW!
- Fambit Texting is a clever way to remind about the child-care shifts in the family circle - grand-parents included. Big thanks!
- I added training schedules from external calendars to Fambit. Now they all are in the same place :-)
- Familyfinder is a real WOW service - shows close enough location of your kid and works just like that also from mobile! More services like this pls!!
- With two kids in the school and one in the nursery, there are dozens of things to remember every week. Without Fambit my children would never have the right sport shoes or birthday presents for their friends at the right time.